Blocker Education is recruiting a motivated Project Coordinator to join our San Antonio team.
The Project Coordinator is an administrative, on-site position that provides direct support to the CEO, consultants, and clients of Blocker Education. This crucial position greatly helps with the efficiency and organization of internal and external projects.
This position demands a team player who can work directly with the CEO. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, organization skills, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to successfully balance various priorities. Experience in project management and office management is highly preferred.
Essential Job Functions
- High attention to detail and ability to deal effectively with numerous phone calls and interruptions.
- Drive to get results from vendors, subcontractors, and management.
- Excellent time management skills to complete multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong follow-up and organization.
Manages and monitors expenditures and prepares financial reports.
Reviews project proposal or plan to determine the time frame, funding and procedures for accomplishing the project.
Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and coordinates activities of project personnel.
Serves as the project liaison and principal project coordinator between the various departments and stakeholders.
Reports to management on the development of the project.
Follows and supports established guidelines and ensures projects are administered according to protocol.
Complies with and helps enforce project-specific policies and procedures.
May oversee staff by establishing objectives, providing direction, training and ongoing performance feedback.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
This job requires a bachelor’s degree at minimum.
Preferred qualifications include
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a member of a dynamic team
- Strong customer service skills
- 5 years experience, required
- Job Type: Part-time; Monday-Friday
- Work Mode: In-Person at Blocker Education HQ
- Work Location: 8023 Vantage Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78230
- Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour (commensurate with experience)
- Employee discount program
- All USA Recognized Holidays
- Summer Friday PTO
- Bonus pay based on tenure beginning after 1 year of employment
- Professional development assistance
Blocker Education is an educational consulting company located in a professional office setting at the Callaghan Tower.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blocker Education Research LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer