Cultivate a Culture of Inquiry
This professional development for school leaders is designed to help you develop the skills needed to become an effective instructional coach, school leader, or principal. Research-informed best practices for analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of sources and for establishing rapport with students, teachers, and other stakeholders will be covered.
Coaching conversations have a significant effect on adult learning, and this training will help you use inquiry-based coaching practices to maximize that effect.
In addition, you will discover methods for cultivating reflective practices that foster self-awareness and adaptable coaching responses. You’ll learn how to make the most of your abilities as an instructional leader.
With our expert knowledge and guidance, this workshop will equip participants with the skills needed to promote sustained and effective change.
The target audience for this workshop includes:
- District administrators
- Assistant principals
- Instructional coaches
- Department chairperson
Key Learning Outcomes
In the Cultivate a Culture of Inquiry™ workshop, participants will:
- Probe perceptions about current instructional realities.
- Learn to utilize data from multiple sources to inform decision making processes that accelerate learning.
- Understand the effect of high impact coaching questions and develop powerful coaching questions for use in the local learning environment.
- Use coaching conversations to place educators in charge of their own professional learning.
- Learn how to implement inquiry-based coaching practices to foster long-term growth in students, educators, leaders, and other school-based professionals.
About the Facilitator
- Friday, March 3, 2023
- 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM (CST)
- In-Person Training
- 6.0 Continuing Education Hours
Share on social media